Find me on...

Chip Watts's Facebook profile

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Audio Memory #1 (Hunter's "Abide In Me")

I'm going to be posting some audio memories on my blog. Facebook friends reading this can visit the blog at:

http://allmyfountains.blogspot.com

The first one I'm sharing is a song by our dear friend, Hunter. It's called "Abide In Me". She recorded it while visiting Melody and I at our house in Boone in 1996 or so. We were all practicing for a concert we were doing as a trio, and before we put the guitars away I asked Hunter to let me record her singing this song. It was one of my favorites of the many songs she wrote. I'm so glad she sang it for us. Now that she's in heaven with the Lord, it's even more precious to me. It's simple and peaceful and makes me want to be nearer to and more faithful to the Lord.

I hope everyone will relax, close their eyes, and enjoy the song.

No comments: