Find me on...

Chip Watts's Facebook profile

Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Time Blogging


As I resume blogging after taking over a year off, I want to approach it a little differently:

* I've disconnected my blog from my Facebook account. My Facebook friends are so varied - family, old friends, new friends, co-workers, some folks I barely know - that I felt restricted in what I could share.

* I want to drop the facade. I really don't have it all together, but I like for people to think I'm doing better than I am. Specifically, I want to share how much I struggle in the area of fellowship and "church".

*I hope to write short, to-the-point entries rather than long, drawn out ones. I hope to be more readable, even if I'm the only one reading me.

* And I want to just write. I'm not trying to win a Pulitzer here. I just want to get my thoughts down without too many mispelled words.

* Hopefully, I can enjoy come good conversation and get a little free counsel from the friends who read what I share.

'nuff said.

No comments: