Find me on...

Chip Watts's Facebook profile

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorable Dreams #1



I can't remember how old I was for sure, but we still lived in Burlington, NC. So I was probably 10 to 12 years old. Fritos Cornchips had a series of popular commercials then featuring the Frito Bandito. Here is a picture of the commercial's cartoon character.

He always sang, "Ai, yai,yai, yai... I am the Frito Bandito".

One night I had a dream about the Frito Bandito that I remember very clearly to this day. I was trapped inside a pinball machine, hiding behind those things that light up and ring when they're hit. I was being shot at and chased all over the pinball machine by the Frito Bandito.

Scary stuff, man.

1 comment:

Brian Beasley said...

Chip - For me it was the Calgonite spotmaker. I had many nightmares about this creepy green guy.

Here's the commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-stssxquQdk&feature=player_embedded